It's been a year since my very first blog post. Can you even believe it?!?! I know that it may not seem like a long time to most, but for someone who was adamant about not blogging, it's changed the way I look at things, all things. Never did I imagine I would enjoy writing Cocoon's blog this much. It's turned into a creative release for me, an incentive to become computer savvy and a test of my ability to translate design into writing. I'm looking forward to the future and would LOVE some feedback from you all. Please don't be shy, for I welcome criticism and praise alike. I'd like to know more about Cocoon's readers, and what they look for in a blog nowadays particularly when there are so many great blogs out there. I aspire to remain original, creative and inspiring. Learning photoshop, becoming a better business person, and retaining the balance between home and work are on my personal agenda.
To help evolve Cocoon's blogging I would so appreciate your honest feedback. When you have a moment, please answer the questions below. Your comments, questions and opinions are welcomed. If you prefer to email me your responses, please do so at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tell me something about yourself. For example: where you live, how you live, age, family, career/hobbies, pets, obsessions...
2. How often you read Cocoon's blog?
3. What do you like/dislike about Cocoon's blog?
4. What would you like to see more/or less of?
5. Do you prefer spontaneous or scheduled postings ("Off The Counter" becoming a regular Monday post, for example)?
6. What are some of your favorite categories: Room Inspirations, Off The Counter, The Way We Live, 'Til Monday, Before and Afters, DIYs (you know I don't, but love to blog about those who do), So Pinteresting, etc.?
7. What other blogs do you enjoy viewing/reading?
8. What are some of your favorite places to shop for home, garden or fashion?
9. Would you recommend/not recommend Cocoon Home Design's blog and why?
Looking forward to hearing from all of you,