Less than 2 weeks left before we leave our Cambridge house, so the anxiety levels are reaching an all-time high. I need to remind myself to slow down and breathe. Taking deep breaths calms my mind and body for at least a moment in time. The moving preparations have been going smoothly and now I'm gearing up for a month of visiting family and friends on the East Coast before we head out West. I thought I'd share a few of the things that happened last week:
1. I received the sweetest thank you from the youngest clients I've ever worked for on this project.
2. Friends hosted a farewell party for us, which was both emotional and celebratory. Thank you EVB and DVB!
3. I got this tote as a gift and it says it all.
4. Cocoon Blog reached over 280 friends on Facebook! Click here to become one.
5. I crossed off one of the seven items on my Farewell, New England list. Six more to go!