While vacationing in Florida a few weeks ago, one of my must-dos was to walk West Palm Beach's Antique Row. Off season, this street is relatively quiet and the stores are stocked with very unique pieces and amazing finds. One can snatch up anything period from Pucci pants, to art deco lamps, to even--oversized snowmen. Take a look at three of my very favorite stores and enter to win a set of vintage bracelets and a Diane von Furstenberg scarf.
Palm Beach Vintage
First up, Palm Beach Vintage is a shop filled with one of a kind designer clothing and accessories. The patterns and colors of the past are truly a visual treat. Take a look:
Next shop on my tour is Cashmere Buffalo. Charlene, the owner, has a keen eye for vintage glamour, retro jewelry and modern textiles. Take a look:
Last stop on my Antique Row tour, Dolce, has a great collection of 20th century lighting, eclectic curiosities and even a pair of oversized snow sculptures.
Many thanks to Cashmere Buffalo and Palm Beach Vintage for contributing to Cocoon's first reader giveaway(s). To see photos of the gifts look below. To enter to win leave a comment about this post. Please read the contest details below:
- Gift Description- Set of 4 bracelets in Bakelite, enamel and brass and a vintage scarf.
- Entry-Enter to win by leaving a comment (become a Facebook fan for an additional entry).
- Deadline-5 days from date of post.
- Selection- Winner chosen through random drawing.
- Notification- Winner will be notified via email.
- Delivery- Item(s) will be shipped via UPS Ground.
- Acceptance- Winner must respond within 48 hours of notification otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
Who will be CHD's [first] lucky winner ??? It could very well be YOU. Leave your comment below and good luck!