I actually enjoy the hustle and bustle of a "last minute" holiday shopping. There's something to be said for the spontaneity of finding an item that will make a perfect gift for someone on my list. I also like the fact that there's little or no time to hem and haw over decisions to buy or not to buy. Here's my last minute holiday gift guide that meets standards of vintage appeal and classic style applied to modern aesthetics. Maybe one of these gifts will be perfect for someone on YOUR list...
1. Komono's Winston Monte Carlo Croc.
2. Schoolhouse Electric and Supply's Half Oval Hoop Earrings.
3. Zara's Mixed Knit Gloves
4. Pendleton's Chimayo Throw
5. Lego's Architecture Series
6. William and Sonoma's Leather Clad Flashlight