With roses, lemon balm and lime branches, all from our garden, I put together a free form flower arrangement in a vessel given to me by a dear friend. Take a look at how it took shape and read a few tips below on creating your very own composition.
5 tips on creating your own free form botanical arrangement:
1. Use seasonal foliage/flowers.
2. Pick both flowers in full bloom and some that are just budding.
3. Leave a fair amount of foliage on the stems.
4. Incorporate berries, fruits and/or branches.
5. Let the petals fall freely around the vessel.
I like to place bouquets in not-so-obvious places, like bathrooms, kitchen counters and childrens' rooms.
Thank you EVB for the lovely vase!
P.S.: I will be unplugged for a few days during our first California camping trip with our children. YAY!!!